Primary Care & Women's Health Practitioner Serving Manhattan, KS
If you are looking for primary care and women's health providers in Manhattan, KS, Manhattan Medical Group provides high-quality care. We are your local primary care physician, so you have a single provider coordinating both your primary and women's care. Through primary care and women's health, we help women maintain and improve their health. Our in-house lab, X-ray and ultrasound add convenient services. Whether you have symptoms of the common cold or need comprehensive services, our practitioners provide compassionate care. We serve women of all ages with annual wellness exams, breast and cervical cancer screenings, contraception, and other services. Our team is committed to ensuring that women in Manhattan, KS, have the care and guidance that they need. To schedule an appointment with one of our primary care or women's health providers, contact Manhattan Medical Group in Manhattan, KS, today.
MMG Primary Care
Serving families with thorough medical care in Manhattan, KS
Manhattan Medical Group Primary Care provides the complete scope of care for you and your family.
MMG Primary Care focuses on family medicine, women's health, pediatrics and geriatrics while delivering comprehensive and compassionate patient care. Our providers are accepting new patients and can accept most types of insurance.
We know illness doesn't happen on a schedule. That's why we accept walk-in patients during regular business hours. You do not have to be an established patient to be seen in our clinic.
- Sat, Mar 14Manhattan Medical Group (MMG) Primary CaMar 14, 2020, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AMManhattan Medical Group (MMG) Primary Ca, 2900 Amherst Ave, Manhattan, KS 66503, USA
- Sat, Mar 07Manhattan Medical Group (MMG) Primary CaMar 07, 2020, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AMManhattan Medical Group (MMG) Primary Ca, 2900 Amherst Ave, Manhattan, KS 66503, USA
- Wed, Jan 22Sunset ZooJan 22, 2020, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PMSunset Zoo, 2333 Oak St, Manhattan, KS 66502, USA
- Wed, Jan 15Hy-VeeJan 15, 2020, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMHy-Vee, 601 N 3rd Pl, Manhattan, KS 66502, USA
- Fri, Oct 11Heart and Vascular ClinicsOct 11, 2019, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PMHeart and Vascular Clinics, 200 Research Drive, Manhattan, KS, USA
- Wed, Aug 28Hy-Vee (2nd floor kitchen)Aug 28, 2019, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PMHy-Vee (2nd floor kitchen), 601 N 3rd Pl, Manhattan, KS 66502, USA
- Fri, Aug 23Junction City Heart and Vascular ClinicsAug 23, 2019, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PMJunction City Heart and Vascular Clinics, 1104 W Ash St, Junction City, KS 66441, USA
- Mon, Jul 29MMG Walk-In ClinicJul 29, 2019, 8:00 AM – Aug 02, 2019, 8:00 PMMMG Walk-In Clinic, 2900 Amherst Ave, Manhattan, KS 66503, USA
- Wed, Apr 24People's GroceryApr 24, 2019, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMPeople's Grocery, 1620 Fort Riley Blvd, Manhattan, KS 66502, USA
- Tue, Apr 23MMG Primary CareApr 23, 2019, 4:30 PM – 6:00 PMMMG Primary Care, 2900 Amherst Ave, Manhattan, KS 66503, USA
- Fri, Apr 12Erickson Medical ClinicApr 12, 2019, 8:00 AM – 10:00 AMErickson Medical Clinic, 409 Lincoln Ave, Clay Center, KS 67432, USA
- Sat, Mar 23Heart and Vascular ClinicsMar 23, 2019, 11:00 AMHeart and Vascular Clinics, 200 Research Drive, Manhattan, KS, USAMar 23, 2019, 11:00 AMHeart and Vascular Clinics, 200 Research Drive, Manhattan, KS, USAJoin Registered Dietitian Jordan Chen to learn about foods that can help your blood pressure in check and how the DASH diet can help you accomplish your diet goals. Free brunch and blood pressure checks provided.